Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wife lost her job !!

My wife came home from work last night and informed me that she has just been laid off.
Not only are the both of us out of a job, but now we have no health insurance at the end of the month.
I haven't a clue how a schizophrenic wife and a bipolar husband are supoose to pay for their drugs. Hopefully I can find another job with health insurance by the middle of Feburary when all our drugs will be gone.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

6 comments:

jane said...

This totally sucks. My heart goes out to you & your wife. I hope you both find employment soon.
Something you may want to consider is maybe your insurance allows 90 day supply. If they do, have your drs. write you scripts for 90 days BEFORE the end of the year & get them filled.
Plus, you may have 30 days past when she got laid off of insurance.

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted as to how you are doing. I have been in your situation before and its not fun. I pray that you find something soon.

Unknown said...

That sucks man. I wish you the best of luck.

jane said...

Came by to say HI. I hope you & your wife are doing alright. Please post so we know you're okay. You're both in my thoughts & prayers.

jane said...

Hi, I'm just stopping by to say HI and check for a new post. I hope you're both doing alright & that you post soon.

Anonymous said...

Just reading your posts for first time. Your wife is Schizo? Interesting dynamic. I'm BP2 and husband is alcoholic (recovered) and depressed. We're quite the combo- currently separated for 2 weeks until counseling starts. Yea...we're not having children. Don't want manic alcoholics running around! Thanks for sharing.