Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Day 10 of Paxil Withdraws

Nearly all my dizziness is now gone. Still not sleeping very well but that may be due in part to having to hospitalize my wife. Her relapse made it nessesary to have her go into the hospital for awhile. Sure is lonely at home without her. The visiting hours at the psych ward helps somewhat but it will be nice once she returns home.

My pdoc said he doesn't want me on any antidepressants for now. He wants to take a wait and see approach. He thinks the Lamictal will do the job.I feel pretty good right now. Hopefully it will stay that way since that means once less pill to take per day.

2 comments:

Angel said...

I hated paxil. I hate the other meds that make me sleepy also but we have to take them I guess. Doesn't bipolor suck?

Kiley said...

What dose of Lamictal are you on, if I may ask? I take 350mg a day. I have been taking it for 4 years nw and have been pleased with it...

Unless you would prefer that I not, I want to link your blog on mine.

Best,
ariK