Friday, March 03, 2006

Spitting nails angry !!!@#$%@

I called the pdoc to see if they processed my free meds forms. She said they were done but never sent out!!. There is an administration charge for filling them out and they needed to talk to me before sending them out.
I gave them the forms a month and 1/2 ago and their just now telling me this. I'm so mad I could... (don't even want to think about would I'd like to do).

So now I had to have them give me prescriptions that will carry us over for now. That all comes out of my pocket.

I'm so pissssssssssssssssed offfff right now I could scream !

3 comments:

jane said...

That is so unbelievably inept, I am with you in your anger! Did you talk specifically w/the pdoc about this? If not, I'd bring it up because they should be comp'ing for at least part of this being the whole damn thing is their fault. What a bunch of asshats!

Maggs said...

I agree with Jane-let the pdoc know. Maybe they can do something about it.

Joel said...

Anger is appropriate here. Watch what you do with it.