Sunday, October 30, 2005

Not sleeping and PVC's

The last week I haven't been getting my daily dose of restful sleep. I am constantly waking up throughout my sleep period. It's even worse on my days off as I then have to share the bed with my wife (I work midnights)

Now my PVC's (Premature Ventricular Contractions) are flaring up again. I havent been bothered by them in over 6-8 months. PVC's are nothing to be concerned over but it drives you nuts when your heart skips a beat ( actually beats too soon ). I just associate it with my lack of restful sleep. Guess I'm into a hypomania phase right now.

The wife and I are over the inital shock of our last child leaving home and it's actually kind of nice to have the entire house to ourselves. However we are still getting use to the quietness that comes with it.

31 DAYS WITHOUT A CIGARETTE !! (STILL ON THE PATCH)( I start step #2 - 14 mg on 10/31/05)

3 comments:

Maggs said...

i am not sleeping either. even with meds

Maggs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jane said...

Just when you're really loving your new found independence, watch one of your kids ask to move back in. :)
You should really talk to your doctor about interruptions in sleeping. I hope things get better.
Congratulations on the smoking cessation.