Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The down side of being Bipolar 2

Since I am Bipolar 2 there are certain medicines that I need to be on. The downside of these meds are sexual disfunction side effects. Forget about mind blowing orgasms ever again. Everything is dulled. Don't get me wrong- I still have a mighty stick, it's just that you can go and go and go forever and then when you finally have a Bipolar 2 orgasm it's not much to brag about. I guess if you were a premature shooter, then being Bipolar 2 and being on the med cocktail is the thing for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post! Gave me a chuckle the way you wrote it. Are you still having these problems? (from one BP2 to another)
Any updates? Nothing since 2007.

Anonymous said...

It's 2011, where did you go. PS tru dat to the post. I'm suffering very much from meds sideaffects.