Friday, May 19, 2006

The pdoc visits..free drugs

We'll I went to the pdoc over a week ago. There is really no reason for my wife or me to even be there anymore. We are very stable. Always have a good report from the pdoc. The ONLY reason we have to go is the "scam" that he can't issue us our prescriptions without a doctors visit every three months.
I got on him about the six week delay in not sending in the paperwork so that we could get our drugs for free since I lost my job and had no health insurance. We did get a two month supply of Lamictal for free. However the Risperdal drug paperwork came back from the drug company only a few eeeks before my new insurance came into effect. He didn't want to issue the drugs to me because he felt it would be fradulent due to the fact it was so close to my new coverage.
If they'd just had done the paperwork right away we could have had all our drugs for free and I wouldn't have had to pay for them out of pocket for three months.

I told him about my attempt to stop taking the Lorezapam (generic Ativan). I told him of the violent reaction I had. Couldn't sleep, very irritable, etc. He was a little upset that I tried that on my own. He said the only way you can get off the benzos is under doctor supervision over a six to eight week period. I know thats the truth !!

I'm working 10-14 hrs day in my new job right now. If anyone believes the economy is bad then you should work where I do. The is not enough days in the week to fill all the orders we have. This manufactoring sector is booming in our area. The company is properly managed and we are building a new prototype for customers nearly every week. What a differance between the job I lost and the one I have now.

Im so busy right now that I barely had time to even post this.

5 comments:

Maggs said...

I wish I had a benzo right about now

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're keeping very busy at work. It's hard to come off of any prescription drug & can even be dangerous.
~ Take it easy

Anonymous said...

Wish I had your attitude. Recently been diagnised BP2 at 35 (years of misdiagnosis). Still not comfortable with label. Keep it up & take care.

Love this quote:
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw

suppressant said...

The country ought to distinguish these first-rate literary men at a glimpse, so I value you and have more power!

dentist in canton ma said...

For me individually the editorial is very useful and necessary, as it really is not extremely vain